I was tagged by Collateral Damage for a silly blog meme game, and if I don’t respond (and send to five new victims) then the stock market will crash or the world will end or something. So here’s what I believe:
- That people are too easily led to believe in things they don’t really believe in (the lemming theory, aka presidential politics).
- That God’s teachings are much more relevant when they’re found within the context of our lives than in any book written by humans centuries ago.
- That there’s no better feeling than watching your kids succeed at something (anything) they’ve worked hard to achieve.
- In the healing power of laughter (except for knee injuries).
- I wish for 3 more wishes <oops, wrong game>
- In the Red Sox.